A fee is payable on lodging the Petition, which is the normal Faculty fee, as specified under Fees. The fee should be paid by cheque made payable to “The Bishop of Liverpool’s Registry”.
- Church of England Marriage Registration Webinar
- From 4th May – New procedures for the Registration of Marriages
- “Sham Marriage” changes from 1st July 2021
- Update 24th June – The Coronavirus and marriage in the Church of England – Guidance to clergy
- The Coronavirus and Marriage in the Church of England – GUIDANCE TO CLERGY
Login: Progress of Petitions
Forgotten your password?
Email us with as much information as possible and we will send you your login details.