As was mentioned above, PCCs are regarded as being charities because of the activities they carry out. Until the Charities Act 2006, PCCs were not required to register with the Charity Commission and comply with the additional reporting obligations that flowed from registration. That has now changed. Each PCCs which has a gross income each year of £100,000 or more is required to register with the Charity Commission. For more information, please see the Charity Commission’s website.
- Church of England Marriage Registration Webinar
- From 4th May – New procedures for the Registration of Marriages
- “Sham Marriage” changes from 1st July 2021
- Update 24th June – The Coronavirus and marriage in the Church of England – Guidance to clergy
- The Coronavirus and Marriage in the Church of England – GUIDANCE TO CLERGY
Login: Progress of Petitions
Forgotten your password?
Email us with as much information as possible and we will send you your login details.