In the case of a Petition from a private individual (for example, relating to the reservation of a grave space, or the provision of a memorial), the fee payable (from 1 January 2021) when lodging the Petition is £305.40. A cheque should be made payable to ‘The Bishop of Liverpool’s Registry’. This will be requested by us when an acknowledgement of having received the petition is sent out.
- Church of England Marriage Registration Webinar
- From 4th May – New procedures for the Registration of Marriages
- “Sham Marriage” changes from 1st July 2021
- Update 24th June – The Coronavirus and marriage in the Church of England – Guidance to clergy
- The Coronavirus and Marriage in the Church of England – GUIDANCE TO CLERGY
Login: Progress of Petitions
Forgotten your password?
Email us with as much information as possible and we will send you your login details.